Haddock Tray Bake
A one tray meal packed full of vegetables and beautiful Haddock fillets.
Please share and tag us in your photos if you make any of our recipes, we love to see them!
2 Haddock Fillets
1/2 Butternut Squash
3 Garlic Cloves
- Pre heat oven to 180/200C
- Cut potatoes in half and add to a bowl. Mix with some oil, crushed or finely chopped garlic cloves, mixed herbs and cracked salt.
- Prepare all veg and mix together.
- Lay veg and potaotes on a baking tray, drizzle some oil over veg and place in oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, lay the Haddock fillets on some foil, skin down.
- Squeeze 1/2 a lemon over the fillets, add dill & a teaspoon of butter on each fillet.
- Add fillets to oven with veg for another 20 minutes.
- Take out oven and serve with a lemon wedge on each. Enjoy!